NAVIO® Robotics-Assisted Surgery
Partial Knee Replacement, Compared To Total Knee Replacement, Offers:
- Lonner, Jess, Moretti, Vince, “The Evolution of Image-Free Robotic Assistance in Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty.”, The American Journal of Orthopedics, May/June 2016, 249-254. Accessed June 7, 2016
- Collier, Matthew, et al., “Patient, Implant, and Alignment Factors Associated With Revision of Medial Compartment Unicondylar Arthroplasty.”, Jour of Arthro, Vol 21 No 6, Suppl. 2, 2006.
- Hernigou, Ph, Deschamps, G., “Alignment Influences Wear in the Knee After Medial Unicompartmental Arthroplasty.”, Clin Orthop Relat Res., Volume 423, June 2004, pp 161-165
- Scott CE, Howie CR, MacDonald D, Biant LC, “Predicting Dissatisfaction Following Total Knee Replacement” J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2010 Sep;92(9):
- Berger RA, Meneghini RM, Jacobs JJ, et al. Results of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty at a minimum of ten years of follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005;87(5):999-1006
- Brown, NM, et al., “Total Knee Arthroplasty has Higher Postoperative Morbidity than Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: A Multicenter Analysis,” The Journal of Arthroplasty, 2012
- Hall et al., “Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty (Alias Uni-Knee): An Overview With Nursing Implications,” Orthopaedic Nursing, 2004; 23(3): 163-171
- Laurencin CT, Zelicof SB, Scott RD, Ewald FC. Unicompartmental versus total knee arthroplasty in the same patient. A comparative study. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1991 Dec;(273):151–156
- Repicci, JA, et al., “Minimally invasive surgical technique for unicondylar knee arthroplasty,” J South Orthopedic Association, 1999 Spring; 8(1): 20-7.
- Arthritis of The Knee, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00212, Accessed 9.5.16